Jake’s Flea Market Rules
We ask both vendors and shoppers to please wear a mask to help stop the spread of the COVID-19.
The Market gates will not open until 4 AM.
Parking along route 100 is prohibited.
State police have informed us that they will ticket any vehicle parked along route 100 waiting for the gates to open.
Tables & spaces will continue to be first come first serve and will remain at $10 each.
Space rentals will be collected at the time of entry
- No pets of any kind – applies to visitors and sellers
- No alcoholic beverages to be consumed on premises
- Seller’s vehicle must fit in the rented space(s)
- All vendors must vacate the market grounds by closing each day
- Items NOT Permitted:
- sale or swap of explosives, firearms, ammunition, flammables
- sale or swap of alcoholic beverages
- sale or swap of any obscene or pornographic nature material
- sale or swap of any live animals
- sale or swap of all tobacco products
- sale or swap of any counterfeit merchandice
- flying of drones, kites, etc over flea market property
- sale of open food or fast food carts, sale of water, soda etc. for consumption on premises – we already have authorized food and drink vendors
- When renting tables all merchandise must be displayed on or under your table, nothing in front of the tables
- Vendors may not deface or nail anything to the tables, poles or pavement
- Vendors may not remove, rearrange, relocate, or move any tables the market has provided
- All tables and field spaces are on a first come basis unless marked reserved (monthly rental tables are marked by Staff only)
- NO vendor parking in parking lot, you must park at your selling spot
- All items displayed for sale must be within white lines for safety reasons
- Vendors are responsible for PA sales tax when applicable
- Each seller is required to keep his or her area clean.
- No one is permitted to leave behind any discarded merchandise, boxes, or cartons on the grounds
- All items and vehicles must be removed from the market each day.
- Vendors are to dress appropriately and no offensive signage on clothing.
- All non profit organizations or affiliates must see management prior to set up.